Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello world!

First thing you should know about me: I am not really Daphne.   It's a name I picked up for a garden blog I wrote for a few years.  But I don't like to share too much online, so I'm still running with Daphne here.

Also, I have a checkered past when it comes to blogs--I've blogged a couple times in the past but I don't always keep up past the initial glow of newness wears off--but since this is mainly for me (and I'm already attached that way!) it should work out just fine

In my real life, I am a wife and I love him, I am a mom and I love her.  I am a Christian who struggles sometimes, but still I love Him.

Tons of other things about me, I'm sure, but something between self-doubt and self-preservation makes it tough to know what or how to best spell out who I am.  But that's part of what blogging is about, right?  To write a bit, think a bit, and figure it all out.

And, ta-da!  I've started blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment